This policy explains when and why Hound Promotions collects your personal information, how we use it, the conditions under which we may share it with others, and how we keep it secure.
Hound Promotions is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers. If you have any questions or concerns about this policy or how we handle your personal information, please contact us
Who are we?
Hound Promotions is a company registered in England & Wales (registration number 6712693) with its registered offices at Waters Edge, Town Mill, Bagshot Road, Chobham, Surrey, GU24 8BZ. We act as the data controller in the collection, storage, processing and protection of your personal information.
How do we collect information from you?
When you purchase promotional items from us, we collect information regarding the transaction and the details of relevant contact persons in your organisation.
We may also collect data from you when you contact us by email, or on the telephone.
What type of information do we collect?
When you visit our website, we will collect information about
- Your computer’s IP address
- Your browser and operating system
- Details of which pages you viewed, and the date and time at which you requested them
- The address of the webpage or source of the email message that directed you to the website When you complete a contact form on the website, we will collect
- Your name and email address and some details about your organisation
- Any other personal information you choose to supply via the contact form
How is your information used?
When you visit our website, the information gathered is used
- to meet our legal obligation to ensure the security and safety of the personal information we gather, and
- to meet our legitimate interest in maintaining the secure and efficient operation of our website and networks
- to measure the effectiveness of our website and marketing communications
When you complete a contact form, the information gathered is used
- to meet our legitimate interest in answering your query
- to provide a quote or take some action before entering into a contract with you
- to send you marketing emails, but only if you have explicitly consented to this
How long is your information held for?
We regularly review how long we hold your information for, to ensure we don’t keep it longer than necessary. In some cases, we hold your data because we are legally required to. When we no longer need your data, it will be destroyed or erased.
Who is your information shared with?
We will only share your personal data for the purposes outlined in this policy, or when we are legally required to do so, or when we have your explicit consent to do so.
To conduct our business, we may also share your personal information with third parties who will process it on our behalf. These parties will only use your personal information for purposes mentioned in this policy. We may share your personal information with
- Our accountants, only when it is necessary to manage our accounts and tax affairs
- Advisors we may employ, only when it is necessary for them to provide relevant advice
- Our insurers, only when necessary to pursue a claim or potential claim
What rights do you have regarding your data?
- You have the right to have any mistakes in your data corrected
- You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you
- Where Hound Promotions processes your data to achieve our own legitimate interests, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data
- If you believe Hound Promotions does not have a valid reason to process your data, you may restrict our processing of your data until we can prove that we do
- You have the right to request that the data we hold about you is erased. For example, if you do not want to be contacted, you can ask to have your contact details removed
- If you want to exercise any of these rights, or have any other privacy questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org